Redlands Run FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
Guaranteed shirt to all Pre-Paid, Pre-Registered, Participants by the cut-off date/time on
- 5K and 10K Shirts are guaranteed for runners who register by Monday February 28th.
- ½ M Tech Shirts are guaranteed for 1/2M runners who register by Thursday February 23rd.
- Limited shirts available to Late Registrants.
Station # 1 – 906 W. Fern Ave., Near Bond Street. Available for 5K, 10K, 1/2M
Station # 2 – 813 Nottingham & Highland between Palm & Highland, leave at curb. Available for 10K, 1/2 M
Station # 3 – 38 W. Highland Ave. Big White House. House is on left hand side just before Cajon, in the grass parkway. Available for 1/2 M
Station # 4 – Behind Fire Station, 1690 Garden St. Put on Mariposa, look for start of chain link fence. Available for 1/2 M
Station # 5 – 605 W. Sunset, Near Ridge, dirt area left of the house marked with yellow caution tape
Station # 6 – 1190 West Sunset Drive South. At Alessandro Street located on the back side of the cemetery. Porta potty is located at 1053 W. Sunset level area near telephone pole. Available for 1/2 M
Station # 7 – Redlands Hospital: 345 Terracina, next to Laurel, near telephone pole with yellow down guys. Available for 10K, 1/2 M
Station # 8 – 1103 W. Olive Ave. east of San Mateo. Address on curb and is hard to see, cross street San Jacinto. Available for 5K, 10K, 1/2 M
- We have Cold Water, Orange Juice and Fresh Oranges at the finish line coral.
- This area is for paid participants and must be wearing for bib for entry.
- ½ Marathon Runners receive 1 free beer with bib and proper ID.
- Cold Beer for $5.00 located inside the Redland Bowl. Must have proper ID for entry.
- Walk around the Redlands Bowl and see our Vendor Expo.