Redlands Run FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
Late Registration will be located in front of the Smiley Library (125 W. Vine St. Redlands, CA 92373). Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and Sunday 6:00 AM until the start of the last race. Bib numbers and bibs will be accessed on line. No Locker space is available for the race.
Pre-register your team online. All prices and shirt deadlines are the same as listed in registration.
THERE IS NOT LATE REGISTRATION FOR TEAMS.
Packet pick-up will be located in front of the Smiley Library (125 W. Vine St. Redlands, CA 92373). Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and Sunday 6:00 AM until the start of the last race. Bib numbers and bibs will be accessed on line. No Locker space is available for the race.
10k Race – 7:00am
½ Marathon – 7:20am
5k Race -7:45am
Kinder Dash – 9:30am -10:30am (located in front of Lincoln Shrine)
Medal provided to every paid participant
All participants wearing their bib will receive a collector’s finisher medal as they cross the finish line.
Guaranteed shirt to all Pre-Paid, Pre-Registered, Participants by the cut-off date/time on
- 5K and 10K Shirts are guaranteed for runners who register by Monday February 28th.
- ½ M Tech Shirts are guaranteed for 1/2M runners who register by Thursday February 23rd.
- Limited shirts available to Late Registrants.
THE START LINE IS IN FRONT OF THE POST OFFICE AT 201 BROOKSIDE AVE REDLANDS
92373. IT IS SOUTH OF REDLANDS BLVD ON THE CORNER OF EUREKA
Station # 1 – 316 W. Fern Ave.
Station # 2 – 813 Nottingham Dr.
Station # 3 – 38 W. Highland Ave.
Station # 4 – 230 E. Sunset Dr.
Station # 5 – 1690 Garden St.
Station # 6 – 605 West Sunset Dr.
Station # 7 – 1190 Sunset Dr.
Station # 8 – 365 Terracina Blvd.
Station # 9 – 1016 W. Olive Ave.
▪ This is a Rain or Shine Event
▪ Due to third party registration process we are unable to process refunds
- We have Cold Water, Orange Juice and Fresh Oranges at the finish line coral.
- This area is for paid participants and must be wearing for bib for entry.
- ½ Marathon Runners receive 1 free beer with bib and proper ID.
- Cold Beer for $5.00 located inside the Redland Bowl. Must have proper ID for entry.
- Walk around the Redlands Bowl and see our Vendor Expo.