Redlands Run FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
Packet pick-up will be located in front of the Smiley Library (125 W. Vine St. Redlands, CA 92373). Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and Sunday 6:00 AM until the start of the last race. Bib numbers and bibs will be accessed on line. No Locker space is available for the race.
Guaranteed shirt to all Pre-Paid, Pre-Registered, Participants by the cut-off date/time on
- 5K and 10K Shirts are guaranteed for runners who register by Monday February 28th.
- ½ M Tech Shirts are guaranteed for 1/2M runners who register by Thursday February 23rd.
- Limited shirts available to Late Registrants.
Station # 1 – 316 W. Fern Ave.
Station # 2 – 813 Nottingham Dr.
Station # 3 – 38 W. Highland Ave.
Station # 4 – 230 E. Sunset Dr.
Station # 5 – 1690 Garden St.
Station # 6 – 605 West Sunset Dr.
Station # 7 – 1190 Sunset Dr.
Station # 8 – 365 Terracina Blvd.
Station # 9 – 1016 W. Olive Ave.
- We have Cold Water, Orange Juice and Fresh Oranges at the finish line coral.
- This area is for paid participants and must be wearing for bib for entry.
- ½ Marathon Runners receive 1 free beer with bib and proper ID.
- Cold Beer for $5.00 located inside the Redland Bowl. Must have proper ID for entry.
- Walk around the Redlands Bowl and see our Vendor Expo.